Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just Finished Exams today!

So our 3 week hair course is coming to an end. We had our practical exam and a written exam about all the things we had learned in class.

The practical exam was very intense. We were tested on various techniques and hair dos and given a specific time frame to complete it. The first round I kept hearing our instructor whisper to the other instructor but couldn't quite hear exactly what they were saying. I found that rather distracting and wasn't able to perfect my technique in a timely manner. Today was just wasn't a good day for me. The later rounds were better, but I completely did one of the hair dos wrong without even knowing until something looked off. I finally figured it out but we were down to the last seventeen minutes. I did the best I could but I am mentally and physically exhausted.

The very last day will be our fantasy hair challenge where we will have five hours in class to finish our fantasy hair then we move on to the best part, FASHION MAKE UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment