Monday, January 28, 2013

My First Day of School at Complections

My first day of school and I missed my train. It took me two hours to get to school today due to the horrible weather and also my own tardiness. I missed the orientation part but thankfully our instructor is this super nice guy, GianLuca Orienti and I didn't get in trouble.

GianLuca has been in the industry since he was 18 and he had recently been hired by Chanel as the hairdresser in Italy (I believe that was the place). Anyways, he's super friendly and is an excellent teacher. 

In today's class, we worked with our plastic model heads which GianLuca named Jessica. Jessica's hair is made of real human hair. We had to wash Jessica's hair with shampoo and then condition it just like how they do it in the hair salons. GianLuca taught us how to properly section the hair and also how to brush out wet hair and blow dry it with volume. The class went by so quickly because everyone was having so much fun! Can't wait till tomorrow's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment