Sunday, February 10, 2013

End of Week 2...

So week 2 has ended and it's been a pretty crazy week. We've learnt how to do a Bouffant, War rolls (or some call it Victory rolls). I didn't take any pictures of my finished Victory Roll look since I really didn't like how it turned out.

For most of the week, we learnt about the different hairstyles seen in the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. I find the 30s, 40s and 50s to be difficult to tell apart. I've got tons of homework and research to do.




 The Bouffant

 Curls for preparing for big hair



 Curls for my classmate, Michelle

I got another short haired girl model, Michelle. Her hair was super fine and smooth. I always find it difficult to curl short hair since I'm constantly scared of getting too close to the roots and burning her sculpt. Luckily, I didn't do that. Week 3 is starting and will be the final week of a 3 week hair program. It's crazy how time flies when you're having fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment